What we do
We offer one to one support and information to people with MS, their families and carers in the Wyre Forest area.
We also offer activities and social events to enable you to meet others in the same situation and enjoy their company.
Support and information
Our Support Officer can arrange personal home visits to provide support and information on a wide variety of subjects, such as:
- support and benefits issues
- information about MS
- holidays and respite care
- we provide grant aid through our support officer
- we produce a bi-monthly newsletter for members available via post, email or to download from this page
We hold social meetings through our MS support group and activities such as:
- visits to local attractions
- weekly yoga classes
- a regular monthly social outing to a local pub
- we participate in fundraising events
- we raise awareness through events and campaigns
Membership of the MS Society is only £5 per annum and for this you will receive six issues of the Society’s magazine MS Matters and dedicated support when you need it.
There are no subs for being a member of the Wyre Forest & District branch.